THAI TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES SOCIETY (TTMS)
The Head of Thai Traditional Medical Services Society (TTMS) is authorized by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Labor of the Kingdom of Thailand.
In 2015 Rungrojsakulporn brothers were distinguished with this award by the Department of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine of the Ministry of Health.
- In addition, our school in Bangkok provide courses for Thai people and foreigners and the classes are give in Thai, English and Japanese.
- We admit only small groups of students in order for beginners to acquire necessary massage skills within a short period of time under close supervision.
- We provide massage training courses, in duration of which you can acquire advanced massage skills in a limited amount of time, and also provide therapeutic training course, during
- which you can expect to get in-depth knowledge and improve your skills promptly.
- We have a strong curriculum and many years of experiences which can support your study easily regardless of having any previous experience.
- Our extensive programs are designed not only for beginners but also for people who have had previous experience.
Master Kraijakkri Rungrojsakulporn
is one of the leading pioneers in creation of and teaching a modern curriculum of Thai Foot Reflexology and Thai Yoga Massage styles. He incorporates stretching postures from Rue-Si Datton (Thai Yoga) and Thai Ancient Massage art together, creating a nice new “Thai Yoga Massage Traditional Healing Art”
In duration of 16 years, Kraijakkri has taught both Thai and foreign students at Thai Traditional Medical Services Societies (TTMS) and Department of Thai Traditional and Complementary Medicine Project. Simultaneously, he has also taught Thai Yoga Massage & Thai Foot Reflexology to people from all over the world. In 1999, he established the Foundation for Development of Foot Reflexology of Thailand. In 2011, he founded Thai Yoga Massage School in Bangkok, Thailand.
Kraijakkri is licensed as a Thai Massage Instructor and Professional in Thai Massage by Thai Traditional Medical Services Society, Ministry of Health of Thailand
- (Vice President of Foundation for Development of Foot Reflexology (Thailand)
- (Instructor at Thai Traditional Medical Services Society, Thailand).
- (Instructor at The Union of Thai Traditional Medicine Society, Thailand).
- (Instructor at Foundation for Development of Complementary-Alternative Medicine, Thailand).
- (Instructor at Thai Traditional Yoga “Rue-si Datton”, Thailand).
- Founder and owner of Yoga Massage School of Thailand.
Master Kraisign Rungrojsakulporn
- (President of Foundation for Development of Foot Reflexology(Thailand)
- (Lecturer and Consultant at Medical Association of Thailand).
- (Advisor to the Foundation for Development ofComplementary -Alternative Medicine (Thailand). Master Kraisign is a famous person in the Thai Foot Reflexology in Thailand.
- “Master Teacher Award on Foot reflexology”in the professional field of medicine, Thailand.
- Lecturer at the Coordination of alternative medicine, Ministry of Public Health.
- Support vocational training to temple.
- Instructor at the Medical Association of Thailand.
- Lecturer at the New Central Prison.
- Training for monks and novices at Wat Thap Sai Chanthaburi.
- Foot reflexology more than 10,000 students from public institutions.
- The owner of the copyright “course on foot reflexology for health”.
Dr. Chalerm Vongsiri
- President of Thai Traditional Medical Services Society / Thai massage societyauthorized by Thai government)
- (President of Phenkhae Thai Traditional Medical School Thailand).
- (Vice President of the Massage Association of Thailand).
- (Vice President of Medical Confederation of Thailand).
- Dr. Chalerm is a famous person in Thai massage world.
He runs a Thai massage vocational school and provides professional skills for much lower fees as an independent support to many Thai people with low income. He was recognized to have made a significant contribution to society, and received commendation from the King of Thailand. In addition, he obtained his doctorate degree from Golden State University in the USA.
Master Milo Pilaspilas
(Teacher and Instructor of Thai Yoga & Healing Art Institute Thailand – U.S.A.)
TTMS METHOD OF TEACHING
- We teach in small groups so that you can achieve the maximum results,experience and feedback throughout every course.
- Whenever students learn a new technique, the teacher will first perform it on them so that they get a “sense” feeling, which will help them to practice in the “right” way.
- Our primary focus is on training students to become Teachers and open their own schools in their country.
- We teach all styles of massage available in Thailand.
- Thai massage method uses acupressure points, muscle stretching and compression – all performed in a rhythmic movement of gentle rocking.